Oh my God. They’re back already. Yep, it’s school holiday time and today is day 1. So far already I have;
- had three trips to the beach
- made 417 sandwiches and 2376 snacks
- picked up wet boardies fifteen times
- settled 824 arguments about whose turn with the Nintendo it is
- nearly murdered my husband when he emerged to say jovially ‘and it’s only day 1!’ before retreating to the silence and air conditioning of his office.
Thankfully I have a few tricks up my sleeve, mostly thanks to the incredible Michelle at Byron 4 Kids.
Michelle is the go-to for all things kids in and around Byron Bay. Each year she compiles events, activities, kids friendly dining and more to help you not only get the best out of your trip to Byron but also to help you keep the kids occupied and happy over school holidays. Check out her website for up to date information on the best entertainment, activities and more in and around Byron Bay with the family. https://www.byron4kids.com.au/
At Dinner Is Served HQ our kitchen is humming away as we prepare, pack and deliver meals across the school holiday period. It’s actually my favourite time of year as it gives us an opportunity to serve daily the people that we created Dinner Is Served for. You incredible women who are busy looking after everyone else, remembering a million and one things and keeping it all together. We hear all the time about ‘filling our own cup’ so we can be there for everyone else, my hope is that these school holidays, if you’re coming to Byron Bay you’ll let us look after you and fill your cup.